Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An eventful year it has been

Happy Birthday Ravi!
I know it has been awhile since I've last blogged. I'd like to take this moment to wish my friend a Special Happy Birthday! (although it was last weekend). That night was an awesome night, although staying out til 6am, was a BAD idea. haha. Nonetheless, it was an interesting experience and a night to remember.
My First 151 Shot
Another crazy night to add to my list of crazy moments.
I experienced my first 151 shot. I can now understand why people are so afraid of it! It definitely hits you! I almost felt sick after taking that 1 shot, and it was my first drink!

My Little Nephew
I spent my Sunday with my friends at YumCha, after a depressing morning of horrible weather, preventing us to go Berry picking. It was great to see them, as it had been so long since the last time I had caught up with them. First missing out on Camberwell market due to my allergy. I spent the evening with my Nephew, Ethan who has begun to mutter random words like "gone" or "please" although he doesn't say them properly, You get the gist when he does. Haha. he's so cute! lol.


This coming weekend will also be filled with more excitement and photos. I will be spending Saturday celebrating Christmas with my close friends at Cuckoo Restaurant, followed by a night out on Sunday at the Boulevard Christmas Lights event. But it doesn't end there, as I have taken a day off on Monday to attend my friends Graduation! =)

Back in HighSchool
Following that, I hope to catch up with my bestie from Highschool. It will be great to finally catch up with her as the last time I saw her would've been months ago. Its funny how everytime I meet up with her we always laugh about the old days, like it just happened yesterday. Its amazing how we hardly get to see each other, yet when we do, its like we've seen each other every day. So shall be good to finally see her again =]

 I am anticipating the eventful weekend to come, and then the eventfut week ending before work goes on shutdown, and then finally celebrating Christmas with the family.

It's amazing looking back on the year that has passed to see how far I have come...the year had started of badly, with the numerous car accidents, followed by the new environment of fulltime work and trying to fit in, to breaking up with my ex. But when I thought this year was going to be the worst year of my life, things turned around and its true when they say whenever something bad happens, something good happens.
My Life of 2010
The good things that happened shortly after my bad start to the year included my awesome adventures with my close friends (whether it be to Sydney or just hanging out together), having crazy nights out, random coffee breaks, shopping, and making awesome friendships at work that will be greatly missed. Although it seems my badluck came back with my allergy, I am hoping that it is a sign that something good will happen. Whether it happens during Christmas or overseas. I am looking forward to what my future may hold for me.


Hope everyone has an eventful weekend in anticipation for Christmas!

Christmas '09



No comments:

Post a Comment